Frequently Asked Questions & Policies*
At this time I am not taking custom orders or commissions.
- Are there returns?
- No. All sales are final.
- Can you personally remind me when you do something?
- Please sign up for the email list to receive all relevant news! You can see the sign up on the bottom of the page. I don't spam and I send e-mails sparingly.
- How will you ship my watch?
- Domestic orders ship via USPS Priority and international orders will ship standard post via USPS. I am not responsible for charges, losses and delays incurred by other countries and customs. Please be mindful that I don't have control over what customs may do and how long they may take.
- Once I ship a watch it is literally out of my hands, at this point your questions are best directed to the postal service
- You will be sent an e-mail with tracking/shipping info upon shipping of the watch.
- Can I have a free watch?
- Do you have stock not shown on the website you can sell me?
- Is there a warranty?
- There is a 1 year warranty on watches against manufacturing defects. Drops, bumps, magnetism or any other sort of accident or wear based damage is not covered. Repairs will be priced accordingly.
- Can I swim with my Orion?
- Yes! The 100 meter water resistance will keep your watch very safe under water, make sure the crown is screwed down!
- Because of e-mail volume, I cannot reply to all messages. If the question is answered here, I will not reply. For additional questions, please click the e-mail icon that appears on the bottom left of the page.
*Any incredibly ridiculous query will be shared as entertainment during story time with my friends.